Join us in making life changing grants that develop and sustain Arts experiences across the Southern Highlands. Donating to the Fund is a tax deductible way to support local arts and cultural opportunities that will enrich individuals and the wider community.
Ways you can help
There are different ways you can donate:
- A 'one off' donation for a short period or to a specific project
- Collective giving or giving circles: a group of friends, acquaintances or work colleagues where each person contributes a certain amount of money as a 'one-off' or gives a regular amount over a specific period
- In Memory Donations: making a donation or establishing a scholarship in memory of a loved one is a valuable way to honour their life
- Bequests: a gift of funds through a will could be paid directly to the Fund or tied to a specific project
- Non-monetary contribution: expertise, time, venue, property.
volunteer your expertise
You may have expertise in a particular arts field and feel you could donate your talents and skills to a program aligned with our priority areas.
To discuss way of assisting the Fund please contact us at: email@example.com
Our mission is to 'bridge the gap', to support
arts opportunities in the Southern Highlands.
– The Southern Highlands Arts Fund Advisory Committee